The Licensed Practical Nurses Association and the PEI Licensed Practical Nurses Registration Board work together to create plans, share resources and implement strategies.
Our activities must support our legislative mandate to protect the public. We ensure public safety by:
- Intervening when LPN practice does not meet established standards
- Approving practical nursing education and entry-to-practice standards
- Administering the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam
- Creating internal policies and procedures
- Advising employers about the safe and appropriate utilization of LPNs
- Promoting the profession to competent high school students and others seeking a career change
Please click on the following PDFs to learn more about us.
By-Laws_LPNRB.pdfLPN Act PEI.pdfLPN Work Force Data.pdfVolunteer Leadership .pdf